Why You Should Attend the Messaging Apps Conference
This ‘first of its kind’ event brings together messaging apps and Heads of Digital, Social, Mobile and Audience Engagement at brands and media companies to discuss how the pioneers in this space have been experimenting and starting to figure out what works, how to engage with authentic content and how to monetise.
Come and hear from the best and most experienced minds in a space that is nascent in Europe and N. America despite the hundreds of millions of people using messaging. From Buzzfeed and the Huffington Post to Evian and Coca Cola and the Co-op, the United Nations and Comic Relief this is a group of highly engaged digital experts who are going to share what they’ve learned both in September and as a network that will be sustained after the conference.
Check back for more updates for the event live stream as well as exhibition details, but in the meantime, here are some of the topics we’ll be discussing:
- A look at the global map of messaging apps – where are their strongholds? What do their different demographics look like? What are the philosophies in partnering with enterprise of each app and what can they each offer?
- What’s worked in Asia and can those best practices be replicated in Europe?
- How the smart content owners are entering the conversation without being intrusive
- How brands are appealing to users who don’t want advertising but connection and conversation
- How to create content for messaging apps rather than repurpose
- How to monetise partnerships